You must ask a question about How Do I Unlock My IPhone 5s for Straight Talk if your phone is from Sprint. iPhone 5s from Sprint should be compatible to Straight Talk or you have to unlock it. First to know, Sprint is one of the lease service providers of Straight Talk because it doesn’t have their own cellular towers. You will use the same network when you sign up for the Straight Talk and compatible for the Sprint network too for Permanent Activate For All Networks.
Sprint provides a few different unlocking services including for domestic usage, traveling abroad and also for military personnel. If you are a military personnel, you can follow the instructions below to unlock your Sprint iPhone 5s.
Requirements to Unlock Sprint iPhone 5s for Military Personnel
This is the proof that Sprint appreciate the military personnel of United States so much. Sprint provides the services that support all phone models both at home as well as when the military men and women traveling abroad. When the military personnel should be positioned overseas, they can unlock their Sprint iPhone 5s easily provide that they have followed the unlocking policy such as;
- The phone brought overseas can be unlocked with international SIM cards. The iPhone 5s is compatible with a SIM card slot that can accept international SIM cards. So you can use it easily.
- The iPhone users should be an active member of United States military branch and also a member of a family that has the same personnel account where he/ she is positioned. Make sure that you show the ID as military personnel when you register to unlock your phone.
- The users should have the deployment papers issued for deployed overseas. The document will be useful to show that you are really deployed overseas.
- He/ she is the current customer of Sprint who can verify as an Account Holder or Authorized Contact. It will be the proof that your iPhone if from Sprint.
- The user’s account is standing well.
- The users can use one phone number of the account of them to unlock two devices between 12 months of period. In this way, you can unlock your phone with the same number again when you are going to deploy overseas once more in the same year.
How to Unlock Your IPhone 5s
To answer your question about How Do I Unlock My IPhone 5s for Straight Talk, you can read the information below. Before you are deployed overseas as a military personnel, you can unlock your SIM card in order to be used overseas. You only need to contact the Sprint Worldwide Care so that they can help you to unlock the SIM slot of your iPhone 5s.
You can contact the Sprint Worldwide Care through a chat or be sending an email from the Customer Support provided in their website. Otherwise, you can directly call the customer service number at 888-226-7212 that provides 24/7 support.
Note that Sprint will refuse a request for unlocking your iPhone 5s if it may result in policy abuse, an effort to make Sprint or the customers defraud.