Some people think that locking their phone is very important. So, they will lock their phone. If you want to lock your phone, you can choose the types of the lock, such as password, slide, pattern, and many other way to lock your phone. In iPhone, there is another way to lock your iPhone, by using fingerprint. This new way of locking your phone is very effective because the one that can open your iPhone device is just you yourself. If you left your iPhone, no one can open it because your iPhone need your fingerprint to open your iPhone device. However, some of your friends perhaps will borrow your iPhone device and they try to unlock your iPhone. It will cause the problem because perhaps your friends keep trying to enter the passcode of your iPhone. Then, it makes your iPhone device disabled. So, what should you do? You just need to know How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone.
How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone using iTunes
- The first thing that you need to do is connecting your device with the computer that you want to synced with.
- Then, you need to open your iTunes. If you find that it requires a password or passcode, you should try to use other computer that you have already synced with it. Or you can also use the recovery mode.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the iTunes to sync your device and let it make a back up. After you make sure that the sync process runs well, you can restore your iPhone device.
- Then, after you have finished doing it, you need to reach the set up screen while you are restoring the iOS in your device. You need to tap the restore from the iTunes backup.
- After that, you need to select your iPhone device to the iTunes. You should look at the date and the size of the backup. You need to choose the most relevant one.
- The Hidden Truth About Service IPhone 4 Cdma Lock Passcode
- Top Puk Code Nedir IPhone 5s Choices
- Jailbreak IPhone Without Computer Tips & Guide
- The Single Best System You Need To Be Using For Jailbreak IOS 6.1.6 No Computer Unveiled
- The Foolproof IPhone Sim Only Deals Strategy
- IPhone Se Model Numbers At A Glance
- Rumors, Deception And IPhone 6 Tariffs
- A Fool’s Manual To IPhone 5S Sim Card Size
- Why Everyone Is Mistaken About IOS Keylogger Without Jailbreak
- Purchasing IOS 10 3 1 Already Out ?
How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone using iCloud and Recovery Mode
- The first thing that you need to do is opening the icloud.com/find.
- Then, if you are already prompted, you need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Next, you should click all of the devices at the top of the browser window.
- After that, you need to select the device that you want to erase.
- You just need to click the erase device to erase your iPhone device and the iPhone passcode.
- You can restore from the backup or set up the new device.
- If you want to use recovery mode, you just need to connect your iOS device with the computer. Then, you should go to the Apple retail store or the authorized service provider.
- Next, you need to force restart your iPhone device. You just need to press the off button for a long time. Then, you can activate it again.
- Then, if you see any options for restore or update, you should choose restore.
You need to know How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone so that you can fix the problems.