How to Unlock iPhone 7 Plus – SIM Lock Permanently Remove? A permanent unlocking of an iPhone is very easy. This is also a single and secure invasion-free method to remove SIMLOCK. For permanent unlocking of your iPhone, we only need IMEI number. This appears after key input from * # 06 # or after a selection of “i.” The permanent unlocking is only accessible for iPhones for selected mobile radio networks. Option Permanently Unlocking Apple iPhone 7 Plus SIM lock is not reset after the software update. After completing our order, the iPhone will appear on AppleServer as factory deprecated, with the following software updates will not result in a new blocking.
You know, In which mobile network your iPhone works?
Check mobile network and other iPhone parameters.
Review Apple iPhone Network and Country
This is the review iPhone. Here you can check which network and country your iPhone comes from. This information is essential for SIM lock unlocking. The verification is based on the IMEI number you can check by writing * # 06 # or clicking “i” on the phone.
The product is only for checking in which network your iPhone. With this service, you can not unlock Sim-Lock, just check the network and country!
How long will I wait for the review?
Waiting time is from 24 to 72 hours.
The average duration is 1 day 21 hours 12 minutes. The above time is an average duration for 50 last orders from our customers.
How much do I pay for the review?
Checking the network costs 2.39 EURO. These are the only costs associated with the review.
- The 5-Minute Rule For Used IPhone 5S
- The War Against Used IPhone 5C
- Used IPhone 5S For Sale Tips
- The Advantages Of Sprint IPhone 6 Plus
- Sell IPhone 5C Features
- The IPhone5 Price Cover Up
- IPhone Remote Control: The Ultimate Convenience!
- IPhone Plans Exposed
- The Top Secret Truth On IPhone Lens Uncovered
- Things You Should Know About IPhone 6 Mini
How to Unlock iPhone 7 Plus?
After receiving the message that IMEI was stored in the Apple database, the following steps should be taken:
- Insert a SIM card with a fully charged battery that does not work with the iPhone and does not have a PIN.
- Turn on the unit.
- Start the iTunes program on a PC with Internet access.
- Connect iPhone to PC.
- iTunes program automatically detects the device and starts the unlocking process.
- The unlocking process can take 2 to 30 minutes depending on the Internet speed.
When the unlock process is complete, a message will appear: “Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked.”
(The exact content of the message and the language version may vary depending on the iTunes version.)
Unlocking Method With WiFi (for the iPhone 5 and later models):
- Install the SIM card from the other mobile operator (after switching on the phone Does not ask for a PIN).
- Turn on the power.
- Turn on WiFi in a phone.
- The unlocking process can take a few seconds to a few minutes, depending on the transfer speed.
- The phone is unlocked.
Remark: Disconnecting the iPhone from the computer before the unlocking process is completed can damage the software of the device.