Since the arrival of the iOS 10 system, the traditional screen scanning to unlock iPhone, it has given way to double-tap on the home button. In this tutorial, I will explain Simple Step How to Unlock iPhone or iPad with Touch ID, without having to press the main button.
Simple Step How to Unlock iPhone or iPad with Touch ID without pressing the main button?
To configure the option, touch the Settings icon on the Home screen
- The Hidden Truth About Service IPhone 4 Cdma Lock Passcode
- Top Puk Code Nedir IPhone 5s Choices
- Jailbreak IPhone Without Computer Tips & Guide
- The Single Best System You Need To Be Using For Jailbreak IOS 6.1.6 No Computer Unveiled
- The Foolproof IPhone Sim Only Deals Strategy
- IPhone Se Model Numbers At A Glance
- Rumors, Deception And IPhone 6 Tariffs
- A Fool’s Manual To IPhone 5S Sim Card Size
- Why Everyone Is Mistaken About IOS Keylogger Without Jailbreak
- Purchasing IOS 10 3 1 Already Out ?
Press the main button
Touch the line to open, to activate the option.
From now on, to unlock your iPhone or iPad follow these steps:
- Press the M / A button or the Home button
- Put your finger on the Home button, without pressing.
Your device unlocks!